Father and Son

 I did a mural a while back and the family wanted my family to be present at the unveiling. As all were busy looking at the subject at hand I glanced over and captured these photos of my son-in-law and his 1st born and only son. My only grandson. I wanted to share these. It made me think of the song from the "Courtship of Eddie's Father" by Harry Nilson. Who else remembers that?
LOL!




               People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
               He's a warm hearted person who'll love me till the end.
               People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
               He's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.
               People let me tell you 'bout him he's so much fun
               Whether we're talkin' man to man or
               Whether we're talking son to son.
               Cause he's my best friend.
               Yes, he's my best friend in life
               dat ta dada dat ta da, dat ta data dat ta da







Comments

Popular Posts