Shower of Love




This 'Paint and Pour Studios' party was very special to me! It was with the 'Rho Xi Omega' Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority who hosted a paint event in my studio. Believe it or not it was 17 years ago when my granddaughter was in third (3rd) grade that she had a young but fantastic teacher (Tracy Thomas (Roberts), who impressed me enough to NOT take her out of public school and home school her that year. I did NOT regret it!

 This young 'Sistah', fresh out of college, lead a Girl Scout Troop, made home calls to discuss each student with their parents, and was instrumental in having her sorority 'adopt' her class, assigning each student with a mentor (Thank you Mrs. Gwen Rooks).

  In discovering my interest in art, she also encouraged me to promote my new start up line of 'Greek Paraphernalia'. Thank you Tracy Thomas (Roberts)!
LET'S PARTY!



The table and bar was loaded with awesome dishes and delectable drinks! The pink and green was the room and we were ready to paint!


 Get it started!








                     




                                                      









                                                                                         

 













       




                         












LOVE YOU TOO!



Comments

Popular Posts