The Great Pumpkins

  
    Give my grandchildren colored cups, plates, and napkins and a snack of, let's say, 'homemade peanut butter and crackers' and you have a party. Notice I wrote "homemade". Can you believe it? The reason is because you can buy them already made. How convenient! I guarantee though, not as much fun.
    My daughter had bought pumpkins from the local farmers market and the children had purchased some at school. 

    PLEASE WASH AND THOROUGHLY DRY YOUR PUMPKINS 1ST.              

 I use a soapy water and a heaping 2 or 3 capfuls of  "Chlorox Bleach".  There is quite a bit of dry soil, bacteria, and a host of other field germs on the pumpkins. YOUR PUMPKINS WILL ALSO LAST LONGER!

No instructions are necessary. Just give them the paint, brushes, a cup of water for rinsing brushes, with a few paper towels and watch the fun! If you use acrylic paint as I do, don't forget the aprons or old clothes. 
I had received special requests. Can you guess?



In case you need help: we have Spiderman, Dora, and TweetyBird!





  The back of Doras head!






Big Day!
No one wanted to stop and eat!
Or remove the pumpkins from the table!





Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts